Eldorado Canyon ATV AM Lunch Tour
All Inclusive Price: $169.00
Experience the best action packed ATV Tour that Las Vegas has to offer. Ride your ATV on an Off Road excursion, up and around trails that were meant for big horn sheep and mule driven ore wagons. From the top of the trail head you’ll take in the big open sky, the Colorado river and 3 dimensional views of the mountain ranges that lead to the Grand Canyon. ATVs are late model, 4 Wheel drive, fully automatic, and quite a thrill to operate! After a Safety and Operations Orientation, both beginners and experienced riders will be ready to hit the trail . Our experienced guides will help make this an off-road trip you’ll never forget.
We’ll be riding on extreme mountain terrain, surrounded by forests of cholla cactus, with towering, multicolored rock formations as the backdrop for this incredibly scenic tour.
Step right into the pages of history, with a walking tour of the Techaticcup mine. We will venture deep into this rumored haunted gold mine and visit 3 different shafts, one of which drops down to over 900 feet. Learn how miners worked feverishly to find gold in the desert; chiseling their way through the mountainside inch by inch, with the most primitive of tools and working by candlelight.
The lunch stop at our Old West Town will take you back in time, featuring foundations from one of the original 1800s mining camps. Enjoy a delicious Picnic Lunch under a covered Pavilion, listening to the sound of a natural spring that furnishes precious water to all the desert wildlife in the surrounding area. This natural spring attracts a variety of desert wildlife including big horn sheep, and the kit fox, so look closely as not to miss the creatures that blend into the natural landscape of the desert. After your tour, relax during a bus ride back to your hotel and enjoy the sights of the surrounding areas of Las Vegas.
Hotel Pickup Times:
- Fall & Winter: September 15-May 14 10:15 am
- Spring & Summer: May 15 – September 14 7:00 am
We have a limited number of Rhinos & Rangers that can seat 2 people. Please tell reservationist if you prefer this option. Must be reserved in advance.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in a comfortable, safe vehicle and transported to Eldorado Canyon.
- You will begin your day with the Techatticup Gold Mine Tour.
- Next you will be fitted with Helmets, Goggles and Gloves, and given a brief, but thorough, Safety and Operations Orientation.
- Tour will stop for Water Breaks, Photo Opportunities, and for your Picnic Lunch.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Approximately 5 – 5.5 Hours Hotel to Hotel.
- R/T Transportation
- ATV Tour
- Techaticcup Gold Mine Tour
- Box Lunch
- All Equipment
- Bottled Water
- You must wear shoes or boots, no open toed shoes or sandals are permitted
- Must be 16 or over to operate ATV.
- Under 18 must have parent or Guardian signed Waiver to participate.
- This tour is NOT available for children aged 16 years and under.
- Child Policy: Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
- Rain Gear is provided free of charge if needed during the tour.
- This is a sightseeing tour, not a race.
We suggest you wear:
- T-Shirt or long sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes (no sandals)
- Coat or sweater (weather dependent)
We suggest you bring:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Backpack or waist pack
- Guides are CPR and First Aid Certified
- Guides are ASI (ATV Safety Institute)Trained
- Guides are Tread Lightly Certified
- Basic First Aid Supplies are carried by Guide on all Tours
This is a SIGHTSEEING TOUR, NOT A RACE. Clients who disobey the rules and regulations will not be allowed to continue operating an ATV, as they endanger not only themselves, but every other participant.
Use of alcohol or drugs before or during their participation is strictly prohibited. If any client displays obvious signs of intoxication, they will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
Open containers of alcohol are not permitted on any of our Shuttle vehicles at any time.
Daily Departures 7 days a week: Does not run on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pick-up service available from most Las Vegas hotels. Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking.
Eldorado Canyon ATV AM Lunch Tour
- Tour Length: 5.5 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 9:00 AM
- Child Price: $ 169.00
- Additional Details: Must be 16 Years to operate vehicle. Does not operate on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. Alcohol strictly prohibited