Grand Canyon South Deluxe Air And Bus Tour
All Inclusive Price: $289.00
This 1-day Grand Canyon airplane and bus tour from Las Vegas is a great way to see this spectacular park with a bit more comfort and a relaxed schedule. The Grand Canyon, stretching more than 277 miles in length, and spanning over 18 miles across is a wondrous site to behold. Five thousand feet below the rim, The Colorado River is responsible for the majority of the natural erosion that has shaped this remarkable landmark.
Now you can travel to the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park aboard a state-of-the-art Boeing 737, affording unobstructed views of the American Southwest. Only from the air can you truly see the majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon. Your tour is packaged with a first class TSA line pass and priority seating on the aircraft out of Las Vegas Airport. A helpful flight attendant attends to your needs throughout the 50-minute flight to the Canyon.
Your luxury motorcoach greets you at the south canyon airport and continues on to the popular view destinations at the Park. Once inside the Grand Canyon National Park you will be stopping at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center (offering information on all aspects of the Grand Canyon). One of the first sights you will see of the Grand Canyon is Mather Point (the deepest part of the canyon, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep), located only a few miles north of the southern entrance. Your journey will also land you at the Bright Angel Lodge, which can be found in the western part of the Grand Canyon Village. This lodge, built in the 1930′s, is surrounded by historic sites such as the park’s oldest post office and the oldest continually standing building on the rim, the Bucky O’Neill Cabin. As you stroll around be sure to also visit the Grand Canyon Lookout Studio. This historic site has two viewing verandas that provide spectacular views of the South Rim. You will have some free time to browse in the Hopi House and the other gift shops, museum, and snack shops along the Bright Angel Trail. Your talented guide will share points of interest and always answer questions along the way. You’ll truly appreciate the extra care and comfort you’ll receive on this tour.
All the stops provide time for exploring and photographing. A box lunch meal is included in this air and ground tour that is sure to hit the spot. You can eat it anywhere you like at the Canyon. Even at the views!
About two and a half hours pass between the time you land and the time you fly back to Las Vegas, a lot of time for sightseeing, souvenir shopping, photography, and relaxation. The day is concluded with your flight back to Las Vegas and bus transport back to your hotel
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 2 hours prior to departure; depending on the hotel location.
- Clients arrive at Las Vegas Terminal 1 for check-in.
- Clients receive a first class TSA line pass and priority seating on the aircraft. Flight time is approximately 50 minutes.
- Deplane the aircraft and board an air-conditioned motor coach.
- Visit overlooks in Grand Canyon National Park with time at each stop for photos, exploring and souvenir shopping.
- Tasty Box Lunch included.
- Return by motor coach to the Grand Canyon South airport and board plane.
- Return flight to Las Vegas is approximately 50 minutes.
- Deplane the aircraft and board motor coach for return to hotel.
- Approximate time from hotel pick-up to hotel return is 6.5 hours.
- Flight from Las Vegas to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and return to Las Vegas
- Bus excursion through the National Park
- 1 box-lunch meal included. Vegetarian available.
- Multiple stops at the South Rim scenic overlooks
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off in Las Vegas
- Air-conditioned passenger aircraft
- Fabulous views of Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West Rim!
- Photo opportunities
- Time to explore and souvenir shop
- Airline with a FAA flight certified safety record
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pick-up service is available from most Las Vegas hotels. Please advise us of which hotel to pickup at during time of booking.
Grand Canyon South Deluxe Air And Bus Tour
- Tour Length: 6.5 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 9:00 AM
- Child Price: $ 289.00
- Additional Details: Itinerary is current for all tours as of June 1 2013.Box Lunch (1 meal) included. Not included are tips & gratuities to motor coach guide and food servers at mealtime.