Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
All Inclusive Price: $80.00
Of all the Grand Canyon South Rim tours, this 1-day Grand Canyon bus tour from Las Vegas is the king of them all . This awesome grand canyon bus tour from Vegas is a great way to see this spectacular park with a bit more comfort and a relaxed schedule. The Grand Canyon, stretching more than 277 miles in length, and spanning over 18 miles across is a wondrous site to behold. Five thousand feet below the rim, The Colorado River is responsible for the majority of the natural erosion that has shaped this remarkable landmark.
Now you can travel from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim in new comfortable smoke-free deluxe tour buses with an on board restroom, large custom windows, climate controlled air conditioned, reclining seats, removable arm rests, individual foot rests, vcr monitors for documentary movies and such, and more leg room than most airline coach seating.
The driver/guides will entertain and inform you as you travel on your Grand Canyon South Rim tour. They are true professionals who love what they do. Your talented guide will share points of interest and answer questions along the way. You’ll truly appreciate the extra care and comfort you’ll receive on this tour.
The tour begins with a drive from Las Vegas to the bridge over Hoover Dam into Arizona. As part of your journey, you will cross the newly opened Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Enjoy a delicious hot buffet lunch in Williams Arizona at the Grand Canyon Railway. Route 66 passes right through this town, feel free and pick up some souvenirs! Once you arrive inside the Grand Canyon National Park get ready to begin your adventure. This is the only tour that makes a full 3-hour stop. The bus will take you to Mather Point (the deepest part of the canyon, 277 miles long, 18 miles wide and 1 mile deep), located only a few miles north of the southern entrance., Yavapai Point, Yaki and other famous view points. Feel free to also spend some time at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center (offering information on all aspects of the Grand Canyon). From there the bus tour will continue on to Bright Angel Lodge, which can be found in the western part of the Grand Canyon Village. This lodge, built in the 1930′s, is surrounded by historic sites such as the park’s oldest post office and the oldest continually standing building on the rim, the Bucky O’Neill Cabin. As you stroll around be sure to also visit the Grand Canyon Lookout Studio. This historic site has two viewing verandas that provide spectacular views of the South Rim. You will have some free time to browse inside the Hopi House and other gift shops, museum, and snack shops along the Bright Angel Trail. All the stops provide ample time for exploring and photographing. This is the only tour on the internet that allows for 3-hours of exploring the Grand Canyon South Rim!
On the return trip to Las Vegas you will again make a rest, stretch, and snack and smoke stop in Kingman Arizona before traveling to and across Hoover Dam, arriving to your hotel in Las Vegas at about 9:00 PM. From the rich culture to the astounding views, the only possible way to experience everything the Grand Canyon has to offer is up close and personally with the South Rim Bus Tour.
Tour Pick Up: Approximately 6:15 AM to 6:55 AM – Your exact pick up time and location will be provided at the time of booking or via e-mail.
Tour Length: Return to your Las Vegas hotel between 8:45 PM and 9:00 PM – Approx 14 hours (hotel to hotel).
- Free hotel pickup and drop off
- Free Complimentary Morning Snack with Beverage
- Deluxe tour buses equipped with restroom, VCR’s, deluxe seating, air conditioned, large custom windows and more
- Professional Driver/ Guide
- Guided Grand Canyon Rim Tour with stops at the deepest, widest and most panoramic view points
- Complimentary buffet lunch in Williams, AZ at the historic Grand Canyon Railway. Vegetarian meal can also be had at the buffet.
- Browse and discover at the Grand Canyon Visitor Center. Shop and take photos.
- This tour runs daily.
- 3-Hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park
Why choose us for your Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour?
- Always a deluxe tour bus with bathroom on board and lots of amenities (holds 56 people). (No mini buses or vans ever)
- Hotel pickups begin 1 hour later than any other tour company in Las Vegas, so you can sleep in a bit!
- Bus returns to Las Vegas, almost an hour earlier than any other tour company.
- The only South Rim bus tour that gives you a full 3-Hours at the South Rim!
- No one in Las Vegas or on the internet can beat the all-inclusive price of $80. No added fuel charges, park fees, taxes. Just $80 and not a penny more!
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pick-up service available from most Las Vegas hotels on the strip. Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking. (Note: There are no pickups 8 miles out in the Summerlin Area).
*Our service providers reserve the right to substitute vehicles based on operational needs (i.e. off-season, maintenance etc.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
- Tour Length: 14 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 7:00 AM
- Child Price: $ 80.00
- Additional Details: Sorry does not run on Dec 31. Children under 24 months are no charge and must sit on lap. Children 25 months and older are charged regular price for a seat.