Hoover Dam Express Bus Tour
All Inclusive Price: $49.99
The Hoover Dam is considered one of the greatest engineering feats in the world. A total of 94 men lost their lives during the construction of this massive structure and today the Hoover Dam is a National Historic Landmark, Nevada’s number one sightseeing attraction, the tallest structure of its kind in the world, and one of America’s Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders.
Travel to the Hoover Dam in style and comfort aboard safe, modern and clean touring buses. Your talented driver/guide will be more than happy to share points of interest and answer all your questions along the way. You’ll truly appreciate the extra care and comfort you’ll receive on this tour. Our driver/guides truly enjoy what they do.
You’ll experience breathtaking views of Hoover Dam, the Colorado River and Lake Mead. Take pictures from the visitors center overlook and view the exhibits. Visit the gift shop and enjoy a breathtaking Lake Mead scenic photo stop. The water here is some of the bluest you’ll ever see. You will also have a full 2 hours to take the US Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation Powerplant Tour, which includes a trip down inside the dam to view the massive power plant. This $11 value is indeed included with your tour!
The Powerplant Tour offers a combination of presentations by Reclamation guides, audio and film presentations, exhibits and other media that provide a comprehensive view of the massive dam and its operations, as well as highlight many of the unique features around the site.
The last stop is at the world famous Ethyl M’s Chocolate Factory (home of the Mars bar) and Botanical Gardens (morning tour only). You’ll have 20 to 30 minutes here to sample their candy, purchase some treats or take a walk in the garden.
- Complimentary pick-up service available from most Las Vegas hotels between 9:30 am – 10:00 am.
- Ride on a comfortable, air conditioned or heated bus.
- Enjoy the approx. 55 minute ride to Hoover Dam with a knowledgeable and entertaining drive/guide.
- Free admission to The Bureau of Reclamations Hoover Dam Powerplant Tour.
- Visit the Hoover Dam Gift Shop for some souvenirs!
- Approximately 2 full hours stop at Hoover Dam
- Behold the breathtaking Lake Mead scenic photo stop.
- Tour of Ethyl M’s Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden.
- Complimentary return service available to most Las Vegas hotels.
- Total tour time from hotel to hotel is 6 hours, arrives in Las Vegas around 3:30 PM.
- Sunscreen and hats recommended.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Contact wearers may want to switch to eyeglasses.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Children minimum age: 1-1/2 years old with parental supervision.
- For your safety, no food and glass containers on tour.
- Remember camera.
Hotel Pickup: Complimentary pick-up service available from most Las Vegas hotels. Please advise pick-up hotel at time of booking.
Upgrade! If you would like to have a tasty lunch after the dam, you can upgrade to the deluxe tour for just $20 more per person by reserving the Hoover Dam Deluxe Bus Tour for $69.99.
Reserve Online and Save! You must reserve this tour online to get this internet only special price!
Hoover Dam Express Bus Tour
- Tour Length: 6 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 10:00 AM
- Child Price: $ 49.99
- Additional Details: Return to Las Vegas at about 3:30 PM. Tour does NOT run on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day