Full Day Scenic Island Oahu Tour
All Inclusive Price: $84.99
The island of Oahu has much to offer those who travel to this beautiful place. On this tour you will be able to see many of points of interest, such as the large waves that roll onto the beaches of the North Shore, Diamond Head Crater, tropical rain forests, waterfalls and wonderful views of all the many wonders that are here.
It truly is amazing how so many of these marvelous sites can be viewed in one day on the island of Oahu. The guided tour will teach you all you need to know about Oahu’s history, the amazing plants and animals that call this place home as well as the makeup of this island chain.
You will visit some of the more remote areas of the land and see a giant volcanic crater, a tropical rain forest, and beaches laden with white sand as well as unique plants that dot the landscape. Oahu offers many out of the way spots that offer a world of wonder.
You’ll travel through the fields of unique red dirt as you make your way to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Here, you can stop for about 25 minutes. You can taste the sweet pineapple that is grown by the company or take a tour through the fields and check out the pineapple and papaya plants that grow there. A guide will educate you on the facts behind raising pineapples from a mere seed and the rich history behind this art.
From there the tour makes a stop at the city of Haleiwa a place full of surf enthusiasts. You will visit the popular areas of Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach and Banzai Pipeline. From there you will move on to the other part of the island that holds host to some of the more famous areas on this island. There are film locations from famous movies and television; such as the sites where Jurassic Park, Lost and Pearl Harbor were shot.
The Pali lookout is one of the ultimate destinations for this grand tour. From this spot the whole Windward coast can be viewed at once. While on the summit of this mountain you can look down at where you have been and see Chinaman’s Hat, Gilligans Island, and the two cities of Kaneohe and Kailua. Next you will travel to the summit of Makapu’u and see the amazing sites from this vantage point. From here you will view the most the treacherous shore break at Sandy Beach and the Halona blowhole.
Once finished in this area you will move on to the place where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii called Hanauma Bay. This place also contains the island’s most famous reef sanctuary. This is a great area to snap a picture to show friends and family when you return home. Once the photos have been taken you will complete the journey by visiting the last location where Amelia Earhart was seen before making her final flight. This place on the island is known as Diamond Head.
- Famous big wave surf beaches including Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, and Banzai Pipeline
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Rabbit Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Scenic Laie Point, Pali Lookout (Admission Inlcluded), and Makapuu Lookout
- Enjoy pineapple, coffee, and banana plantations
- Discover film locations for Jurassic Park, Lost, and Pearl Harbor
- Learn about tour legends, history, flora, geology and archeology
- Professional Tour Guide
- Waikiki Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Transportation in clean, air-conditioned Mini Coach
- comfortable clothes
- No swim suits
- Bring sunscreen
- Shirts are required
Full Day Scenic Island Oahu Tour featuring big wave surfing beaches, Diamond Head Crater, rainforests, waterfalls and breathtaking views from scenic lookouts.
Full Day Scenic Island Oahu Tour
- Tour Length: 8.5 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 8:45 AM
- Child Price (2 Through 11): 69.99
- Additional Details: Child rate applies to children between the ages of 2 and 11 years old. Lap children that do not use a seat travel at no charge. Complimentary hotel pickup at most Waikiki hotels.