A Day at Pearl Harbor Tour
All Inclusive Price: $119.99
Of all the Pearl Harbor Tours available, this deluxe day at Pearl Harbor tour is designed for those who love World War II history! This extensive Pearl Harbor tour package visits all the important memorials and museums in one full and fascinating day. You will leave this tour learning all the details of why the attack by the Japanese is remembered as “a day that will live in infamy.”
Once you are picked up from your Waikiki hotel, your tour guide will inform you of all the sounds and sites of Honolulu as it was before the Japanese attacked. Once you arrive at Pearl Harbor, you will discover the many interesting relics of war and World War II displays.
Board the Navy operated ferry boat over to the USS Arizona Memorial. Stand on the breathtaking structure that lays on top of the sunken battleship. Spend a moment and remember the 1,177 men that are forever resting beneath your feet in the clear water below.
After your visit to the USS Arizona memorial, you’ll spend some time at the USS Bowfin Submarine Center. Step on board the USS Bowfin, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger,” for an amazing panoramic view of the melancholy harbor. You’ll enjoy a 1-hour self guided exploration through the inside of the docked submarine. Step below the decks and walk through a real Word War II submarine, touring its torpedo room, sleeping quarters and engine room. You’ll discover how the USS Bowfin Submarine played a key part in the defeat of Japan in the Second World War.
After a short drive across the Ford Island Bridge, you’ll be able to step on board and walk around the USS Missouri Battleship. Enjoy a guided tour of the deck. Travel back in time to over 50 years ago and visualize the hosting of the signing of the Japanese surrender of the Second World War. Walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur on the surrender deck and stand under the massive guns before moving on to the final stop on the tour, the Pacific Aviation Museum. This is where the Pearl Harbor aviation story is told.
It is inside these Pearl Harbor WWII hangars that you will see the scars of the December 7th 1941 Japanese attack on the harbor. The Pacific Aviation Museum is dedicated to showing the valor of these American Aviators and their patriotism as they fought so valiantly in the Pacific. There are interactive simulators and interesting exhibits showcasing the stories behind authentic WWII fighter planes and bombers. See planes like an authentic Japanese Zero and a B-25B Bomber. You’ll gain a new perspective on the war at the Pacific Aviation Museum. The Pacific Aviation Museum has a delicious Laniakea Café that is the perfect place to enjoy a no-host lunch, unwind and reflect on your historical day.
Before returning to Waikiki, your friendly guide will takes you for a drive towards the city of Honolulu. In this historic city, you will see Iolani Palace, Punchbowl crater, Kawaiahao church, the Kamehameha statue, Mission houses, and the State Capitol building.
Join us on an exciting and educational tour through history and a visit to the site of the tragic attacks of December 7, 1941. This Pearl Harbor tour is perfect for all ages. This exciting day at Pearl Harbor will not disappoint you.
- Listen to a live Historical Narration by expert guide
- Watch dramatic footage of the actual attack on Pearl Harbor
- Board a Navy Shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- View the U.S. Pacific Fleet Headquarters
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- Explore the USS Bowfin Submarine – Known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” ($10.00 admission included)
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – USS Missouri Battleship ($20.00 admission included)
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Visit the Pacific Aviation Museum with an expert historical guide ($25.00 admission included)
- Stop for a No-host lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum’s “Laniakea Café”
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Travel through historic Honolulu, Iolani Palace, State Capitol
- View the Kamehameha Statue, Civic Center, Kawaiahao church
- See President Obama’s childhood neighborhood
- Comfortable Clothes
- No Swim Suits
- Shirts Required
- No bags at Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor tour featuring the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Bowfin Submarine, the USS Missouri Battleship, the Pacific Aviation Museum and an in-depth exploration of downtown Honolulu
A Day at Pearl Harbor Tour
- Tour Length: 10.5 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 6:15 AM
- Child Price (2 Through 11): 99.99
- Additional Details: Child rate applies to children between the ages of 2 and 11 years old. Lap children that do not use a seat travel at no charge. Complimentary hotel pickup at most Waikiki hotels.