WWII From Beginning to End Tour
All Inclusive Price: $74.99
A Pearl Harbor Tour is a must see on any Hawaiian trip. The WWII Beginning to End Pearl Harbor Tour takes you to two of the most popular attractions at Pearl Harbor, the USS Missouri Battleship and The USS Arizona Memorial.
After you are picked up at your Waikiki hotel, On your way to Pearl Harbor, your professional tour guide will provide a history of the Japanese attack on December 7th 1941. Upon you arrive at Pearl Harbor, our guide will wait in line for tickets while you take some time to browse through all the fascinating exhibits and explore the gift shop where you can always find in-depth Pearl Harbor books, memorabilia and high quality souvenirs. Board the Navy operated shuttle boat over to the USS Arizona Memorial. Stand on the breathtaking structure that lays on top of the sunken battleship. Spend a moment at the Shrine Room to reflect on the 1,177 men that are eternally resting within the sunken battleship underneath your feet.
At the USS Missouri Battleship, affectionately known as the “Mighty Mo”, you’ll be able to step on board and walk around the famous USS Missouri Battleship decks. See the table where the Japanese surrendered in Tokyo Bay and a peace treaty ending WWII was signed. Imagine General Douglas MacArthur walking on the surrender deck and stand under the massive guns before heading on to the final stop of the tour, the up close views of the historic city of Honolulu. In this historic city, you will see Iolani Palace, (which is the only royal palace on U.S Soil), Punchbowl National Cemetary of the Pacific (your guide will take you through this beautiful and serene cemetary setting), Kawaiahao church, the Kamehameha statue, and the State Capitol building. Your expert guide will share all sorts of Hawaiian history and other engaging heartfelt stories as you are returned back to your hotel from an exciting day of touring Pearl Harbor.
- Listen to a live Historical Narration by expert guide
- Watch dramatic footage of the actual attack on Pearl Harbor
- Board a Navy Shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” – USS Missouri Battleship ($20.00 admission included)
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- No-Host lunch available at Visitor Center and USS Missouri
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Travel through historic Honolulu, Iolani Palace, State Capitol
- View the Kamehameha Statue, Civic Center, Kawaiahao church
- See President Obama’s childhood neighborhood
- Comfortable Clothes
- No Swim Suits
- Shirts Required
- No bags at Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor tour featuring USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Battleship, and Historic Downtown Honolulu.
WWII From Beginning to End Tour
- Tour Length: 7 Hours: From Hotel Pickup to Hotel Drop off
- Days Available: Daily
- Tour Departure Times: 6:25 AM, 8:40 AM
- Child Price (2 Through 11): 64.99
- Additional Details: Child rate applies to children between the ages of 2 and 11 years old. Lap children that do not use a seat travel at no charge. Complimentary hotel pickup at most Waikiki hotels.